Yes another month and nude year, I'm a bit late, so finally updating the below content.
|Q. Seen anything in the papers & mags ?|
- Spotted the following items in my daily tabloid paper, The Sun ....
- Missed in November a small Sun Spot paragraph revealing "actress Nicole Kidman, 39, admits she has no problems baring ALL for sex scenes - and doesn't know why "nudity is such a big deal". Hey we all agree ! ( 22/11 ).
- The paper gives centre page & half to top heading of CALENDAR GIRLS FILM SPARKS STRIPPING CRAZE with main and familiar heading of Happy Nudes Year ! with examples of ladies disrobing for local calendars. The pages show "a selection of revealing 2007 stars" - all female from the large jumping girls of Canterbury Rugby Club to the rear of a Nottingham lass doing some trainspotting. Most examples are wearing some form of underwear so they're not exactly NUDE are they ? Nice to see the craze still going strong some 3 years after the movie's release.( 30/12 ).
- Best way (1) .. to get attention on YouTube.com. Ride naked "around a villge on a tiny motorcycle .. swerving past cars and waving to passer-by." The picture titled One tiny chopper referring to his bike was filmed "to put a smile on people's faces" by prankster Adam Connop from the West Midlands and lasts 30 seconds but "has taken the internet by storm." Wind assisted ? ( 05/01 ).
- Best way (2) .. to row across the Atlantic. "Row naked to avoid chaffing from saltwater-soaked clothes. [The "Four Royal Marines"] are seen in La Palma, in the Canaries - and will set off tomorrow for the 2,878-mile voyage to Barbados. The current record is 35 days .. by EIGHT French rowers in 1992." They are pictured covering up as sponsored by the helpful newspaper - see side of boat. Good Luck .. more wind assistance but I know a much easier way to the Carribean and a tour operator for that naked trip ( 13/01 ).
LYNNE ( Picture 1 ): "There was a fire at the local nudist camp, but fortunately no one was hurt..."Yes keep the British humour coming ... it's amazing what you can draw for a family paper ( 22/01 ).
LYNNE ( Picture 2 ): "...The Fire Brigade suspect the blaze was started by a naked flame!"
|Q. Seen anything on tv ?|
- The Chrismas tv schedules gave us the tv premiere showing of Calendar Girls ( BBC-1, Xmas Eve 21:30 ) about the Yorkshire Women's Institute who raised funds for a local hospital
by posing nude with everyday objects covering body parts for a calendar.
The calendar became an international hit and starred Helen Mirren ( once voted Nudist Of The Year by someone ? ) and Julie Waters.
Enjoyable film tale for evening entertainment.
Further nudity was seen in another tv premiere showing of Mrs Henderson Presents ( BBC-1, Fri 29/12 21:00 ) about a rich widow who opens a London theatre during the war with nude statue women on stage. The comedy drama movie starred Dame Judi Dench and Bob Hoskins who in one scene had to display his manhood & naked body in order for peace from the stage girls much to the shock/amusement of entering Mrs H. A more revealing entertainment but done with the best possible taste.
Strange that both 'nude' subjects were based on real-life stories ( 31/12 ).
Time flies eh, enjoy 2014 !